I know, I have been really bad about updating my blog lately, sorry fellow bloggers. So not a whole lot has been happening lately, pretty much the same as usual. Kira is doing great, she is slowly creeping up on her terrible 2's and testing my limits. Right now she is demolishing a tissue box, they make great toys. She has been saying a lot of words lately, she is so smart, if you repeat a word to her a few times she will say it, or do her very best. My brother gave her gatorade the other day, it was like baby on crack, she started running around in circles shaking her head around screaming etc.....it was highly amusing.
I found out that Mike may be home next week, I am so freaking excited, I have been waiting for almost 2 and a half months, its crazy how much has changed in such a short amount of time. I think he is going to be shocked when he sees how much his baby girl has changed.
So I started taking kickboxing classes last month and I love it, it is so much fun. I got my next belt this week and was asked to go into the masters class which if I did that I could go whenever I wanted, how much fun would that be? Well, that what going on here lately, hopefully I will have something more interesting to talk about next time:)
No comments:
Post a Comment